Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lauderhill Resident Asks for Your Vote

Lisa Timmons is a finalist on CBS 4 Phoenix Project Makerover and needs your vote. There are 4 finalist are seeking to receive help in moving their lives forward. Lisa's story is:

"I should be the Phoenix because: I desire to do better. I retired July 2008; my mom had a craniotomy and a mild stroke. I'm building a nonprofit to help at-risk children. It helps me be at home with mom. However, given the economy, I have sought employment as a Director of Development; or anything for three months. Employers are seeking polished, well-kept individuals. I have a skin rash and discoloration over my lower face, scalp, neck, chest and back. I am a single mother, age 45, who weighs 290. I am always tired and desire to be more active with my son who is overweight and wants a pretty mom."

Voting is over July 19, and you can vote by going to: http://cbs4.com/phoenix.

No comments: