Tuesday, August 25, 2009

An Open Letter from Lauderhill Resident, Lisa Timmons - Winner of the Channel 4 Phoenix Project

Hello Everybody,

I know it has been awhile since you have heard from me. I am still so excited. Talk about floodgates of heaven being thrown open and pouring out so many blessings that I am still reeling from them! Hallelujah!

I am so humbled for this opportunity and cannot thank God enough for this wonderful blessing. Mind you! Had I not received this wonderful award God is still awesome!

Please forward this email to all of your friends and family who supported me and who would like to know what happened to the Phoenix! I have begun a blog at, http://www.cbs4.com/phoenixblog, so that everyone can stay up to date.

In addition, for those who receive the local news for Broward, Dade and Monroe counties (Florida), you can view a segment of the wonderful businesses and service providers (featuring me) that helped to make the Phoenix Project come alive on Channel 4, Tuesdays between 5p and 5:40p. For those that are not local you can find these businesses (featuring me :), at http://www.cbs4.com/phoenix.

May God bless you all for you all have blessed me!

Love,

Lis'

No comments: