Monday, June 12, 2006

Florida Developer's 23rd Psalm

I recently received this, and thought, though a bit sarcastic and maybe sacrilegious, it still is both funny and something to think about:

Mammon is my shepherd: I shall not want,
It maketh me to lie down with green gators;
It leadeth me to drain the still waters for development's sake,
It destroyeth my soul;
It leadeth me in the pathways of evil.
Yea, tho I walk through the valley of the shadow of the IRS, I will fear no prosecution; for my attorney art with me:
His litigation and obfuscation, they comfort me.
I prepareth a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
I anointeth my head with oil;
My cup runneth over.
Surely avarice and lies shall follow me all the days of my life;
And I shall dwell in my overpriced house forever.

No comments: